ST_Deep_Space_9 has stood the test of time as one of the most active Role Playing Groups on Yahoo! and now on Google Groups. After fifteen years of play time and nearly thirty years of in-character writing this group has flourished from both the excellence of its writers and their plots. Based in 2400 and 2416, DS9 takes us everywhere imaginable including plot basis on the station itself, Bajor, Cardassia, Earth, Betazed and Romulus.
Beyond is an alternate reality group taking place in 2426 and 2438, separating from the main timelines from the point of June, 2393 and February, 2409. As a different timeline from the main group, some characters histories have deviated and have different profiles. That information can be found at the Beyond Group links.
New enemies, new alliances, new opportunities await you and your characters in this prolific RPG. Participate in current plots, future plots and even the mirror universe. Explore the dynamics created in the aftermath of a thalaron attack or the destruction of Qo'noS. Engage in the creative process of building characters, building relationships and building new realities. Come and discover the fun and fantasy of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- All Character list: Every character in the game in the REGULAR universe is on this list.
- Reoccurring Characters: Characters used in supporting roles and in active play by authors still in the game.
- Retired Characters: NPC's who are no longer played within the game but have active authors.
- Reference Characters: Characters who are deceased or the author is no longer in the game.
- Child Characters: Characters who were BORN into the group and are under ten years of age.
- mUniverse Characters: All existing mUniverse characters in the game.
- Deceased Characters: Characters who have died in the game.
- Non-Character Pages: All the info regarding plants, specialized words, changed canon, or new species.
- Character Categories: Citizenship's, author lists, military lists, species, division lists etc...
- Image LIbrary: An organized library of all photos and images on the wiki.
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS GO TO PARAMOUNT AND THOSE CREATIVE MINDS WHO WRITE FOR CANON TREK. THIS IS A FAN FICTION AND THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER HISTORIES BELONG TO THE AUTHORS WHO LOVE THE STAR TREK UNIVERSE.